Ley is a pro crawler, and he hates it. Weird, I know. What baby hates that they know how to crawl?? He wants to be walking!! He pulls up and stands on everything. Even tried to go from one thing to the next without holding on (always ends in a face plant). He will have it down soon, and that's a SCARY thought. In fact, this is what happens when I sit him down to take a picture...

He's a climber!
What is it about dog food that kids like so much? That's the first thing he goes for every single time he is on all fours. He has yet to taste it, but I know it's bound to happen soon. Seeing the dog food in the distance is about the only thing that makes me crawl, FAST. Should I let him get a taste of it? Then maybe he will stay clear of it.
He is saying MAMA and he knows that's me! He started the "mamamamama" a few weeks ago but I was certain he had no clue what he was saying. Over the past week he has definitely proved me wrong. He says it at all the right times. When he is in his crib after he wakes up from a nap, when I walk in the room and he spots me, and when he crawls and pulls up on my leg for me to pick him up. He's got it! I don't think mama is usually baby's first word. My boy just REALLY likes me :)
Can't believe we have hit 8 months today. My baby is getting big :(
Happy 8 months, little man!! I'm in love.




What a sweet little man he is! No wonder he says "mama"! He clearly adores you too!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Lucky Star Lane! Thanks for following us...Your little boy is A-dorable! Going to poke around. Thanks again!!
ReplyDeletexoxo, Heather
He's so cute!
ReplyDelete