Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Happiness

Halloween is 10 times better when you have a little one to dress up! Besides the fact that I heard "She is the cutest little turkey" a few too many times, we had a blast this weekend. The only correct part of the statement in quotations above is the word little.
He is a boy LION.
Thank you. Now can HE have his candy (that he is going to give to his momma as soon as he gets in the car). What?? An 8 month old cannot have candy. He didn't last long. I only got like 5 pieces of candy out of it and he had a blast, can't you tell...

Haha, so maybe he was a little bored with the whole dressing up thing. We had Hoopla at the church on Saturday with tons of games, candy, hay rides, and inflatables. The weather was so nice. The rest of the day we hung out at home, built a fire, and carved pumpkins.






Even roasted our pumpkin seeds. YUM.


We hardly had any kids come to our door. Wish there would have been more.

Of course we made another fire in the pit and had football on TV.

That was, after Leyton went to a few houses and got candy (for his momma).






He was happy to hand his candy over. See....



I may be bias, but I believe I had the cutest little lion EVVVVVER :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. YES you did! He was adorable. I didn't see his candy bag on Saturday - it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you're not biased...definitely the cutest lion ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turkey???? There is nothing about that costume that looks like a turkey but that does make me laugh that people thought that! He's precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the costume and matching bag.... ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Photos! looks like you guys had a blast trick or treating! its not that popular here in Australia, so we dont celebrate it, but im thinking next year i may give it a go.

    ps. love your blog new follower
    xO

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have an adorable boy! I enjoyed checking out your blog today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...