I L O V E days when I have nothing that HAS to be done and nowhere I HAVE to be {{except Tupelo Honey for girls night}}Those days are simply the best. Not to mention, the weather has been awesome. Lovin' the cool nights. I've been thinking about asking Leyton if he'd like to go camping. I'm just afraid his answer would be no.
Monday-Funday consisted of...
Pumpkin patch to run around and take pictures.
Monday-Funday consisted of...
Pumpkin patch to run around and take pictures.
and eat hay, of course.



Then off to the park we went...



Just because you are as long as the slide DOES NOT mean you are too big for it.


Now let's see if I can make Tuesday as fun as Monday was!
his boots are adorable! cute pics! :)
ReplyDeletecute leggings and boots!
ReplyDeleteand you can pick out my outfit for tomorrow. you look cute, too.
These pictures are too much fun! I absolutely love the creepy crawler leggings also. Good choice mama. :)
ReplyDeleteSeriously such a cute baby boy you have!