
Check out Leyton's Thanksgiving outfit made by Sew Cute by Nea.
Don't know if you can see, but the bottom of the pants have cute little buttons on them.Oh, and don't mind the slobber spot on the top of the shirt. Leyton is hungry.

How adorable is that?? Visit her ETSY and place an order! She makes it all. {{Just wait until you see her little girl's clothes}}

How adorable is that?? Visit her ETSY and place an order! She makes it all. {{Just wait until you see her little girl's clothes}}
We will be placing another order very soon!
Better go feed my boy before he really does eat the shirt.

He is gonna be the cutest little turkey!
ReplyDeleteI love this outfit! I'm going to browse her ETSY shop right now! :)
ReplyDeletehow cute!
ReplyDeleteNewest follower thanks for joining my blog as well!!
ReplyDeletelove love love this! Hes going to be the cutest boy on the block come thanksgiving day ;)
ReplyDeleteSo excited be following your blog, its adorable!
OMG I didn't know she started selling her stuff on Etsy!?!? I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete