Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Decorating

I've been on the biggest fall decorating kick. I did damage at Michaels, Target, and Marshalls last weekend.


Here was craft number one...
Just a little bit of cutting, gluing, and tying and you have this...

Of course we changed everything around 35756 times before we got it just right. All of the decorations will probably get switched around 546 more times before it's time to take them down and put up the Christmas stuff!
Bittersweet is my absolute favorite and we have tons in our neighborhood!


A few canvas paintings I did last year...



I found the cutest craft to add to your fall decorations!! Click here to see all of the steps to making this book pumpkin. It was SO easy and turned out so cute!! ( I might have to make a few more for the house) Here is a picture of the one I made...


CUTE, huh??





Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love all of your Fall decorations! That book pumpkin is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley!
    I love YOUR fall decor and crafts! It makes me happy to know there are other ppl out there who share in my obsession with these things! haha! I especially like the pumpkin you made out of pages! I think I might try it :) SO cute! Theres just something satisfying about sitting back and enjoying the things you make and decorate with your own touch! Hope you and Leyton are having a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley...

    Ohhhh...sooo many autumn pretties! You have been a busy lady...decorating for fall! I love your wreath project...they turned out really pretty and look fabulous on your autumn mantel! I love, love, LOVE that bittersweet! Lucky you...that you have access to it! I would love to have some! Hehe! Your autumn mantel really is beautiful all decked out in its fall finery! Thank you for sharing it and your awesome projects with us today! I came over from Jessa's Autumn Holiday party!

    Warmest autumn wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful ideas! Love the pumpkins in wreaths, and the berries on the mantle. But the book pumpkin is my absolute favorite, such a wonderful idea, love the creativity. Thanks for joining. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful warm touches to your home!

    I host a weekly meme called Seasonal Sundays and I'd love to have you join us.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...