Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tis the Season

...FOR FOOTBALL!! Not only do I love fall, but I love football. Leyton is learning to love it, too :)

We went to cheer on our little buddy, Seth, in his first game of the season. He intercepted the ball and scored a 7O YARD TOUCHDOWN! The only touchdown of the game, might I add. We are proud of that boy. He's going to teach Leyton everything he knows :)


We had to represent the football star.

That's the proud momma and sister.


So maybe he got a little bored and started chewing on his shoe.
"Are you talking to me? I'm busy"

After Seth's game we came home to watch college football and RELAX.

All of that football made for a tired baby. Of course, we rocked the fan apparel to bed. 70 yard touchdown is a BIG deal.
Hoping this fall weather sticks around. Football is much better when it's cooler!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ashley- I think that Leyton's facial expression, where he is looking up from chewing on his shoe, looks JUST like a facial expression like that that your dad makes!!
    And the one of him sleeping resembles Bo- ha!

    Totally agree- Fall is way more pleasurable and the activities more enjoyable with cooler temps!!
    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is truly such a cute baby boy :)
    I'm glad he had fun at the game. And the shoe chewing. My son does that too all the time. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your blog, Ashley. You are one of the best mommy's I know and Leyton is the best!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...