Monday, September 20, 2010

Halloween Giveaway


Yay for a giveaway!!
This is my first one of many.
Pear Tree Greetings has super cute Halloween party invitations, photo cards, and personalized stickers for candy. Halloween is not my favorite holiday by any means, but hey, it's part of fall...which I LOVE. The personalized candy stickers are my favorite! These labels work great to place on favor bags, cups, napkins or other decorations for your Halloween party or even just place on top of your fun-sized candy that you pass out to all the adorable trick-or-treaters. If Leyton were in school, I would put these stickers on the candy for his classmates. My favorites are...


Pear Tree Greetings is going to give one lucky reader of my blog 24 personalized stickers for FREE. Who doesn't like free stuff??

One winner will be chosen at random on October 5. I will email the winner a code to use at check out that will cover their 24 stickers and shipping! Oh, and you don't have to have a blog to enter! You just have to be a reader of mine :)

Mandatory-Visit Pear Tree Greetings and leave a comment telling me which stickers you would choose.
If you want to up your chances, here are some things you can do: (leave a comment for each)
-Become a public follower of my blog
-Vote for us on top baby blog at the top right of the page
-Blog about this giveaway

(leave your email in at least one comment so I can send you the code if you win)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. oh I like the RIP tombstone ones. How fun! Can't wait to see what Leyton will be for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Dangling Spider is so cute!!!! Thanks for this giveaway!! strehlow_jessica@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok and I just voted! Wahooo, such a cute giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey- the "Trick or Treat" Candy Sticker is my Fav! I luv orange and those candy's scream out it's Fall! Yay for Fall! ;o}~
    ~Hayley W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the mummy wrap sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annnd I think Batty Cottage or the Chandelier Web stickers would be super cute on our Halloween Party invitations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I could throw a picture of my boy on the Dangling Spider stickers. Who doesn't love gettin' something in the mail with a smiling, sweet boy on it? Especially in his Halloween costume? Def my fav.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...