Monday, August 2, 2010

Bridal Shower Goodness

I love this bride-to-be. She's beautiful.

Even when she's dressed up like this. Now, that's a bad wedding dress.

Friends that stick with you through 36 hours of labor or live with you for a year, are GOOOOOOOD friends.

The shower was beautiful. Beautiful people, setting, and event. We had it on a friend's awesome patio. The house is built on a rock that has a stream running down it. It is such a peaceful place. The evening was just perfect. Weather couldn't have been better.



There were a few girls that were newly married and newly engaged. A LOT of wedding talk. Pure bliss!!

Now, my boy stole the show. It's possible that more pictures were taken of him than of the bride. Is that wrong?





Figured we better throw the bride in the picture. This night was for her afterall :)

I can't wait to see Kasey as a bride. And, I'm so happy to be a maid of honor. 40 days and counting...
Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like everyone had a great time! keep up the good work :) I am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big Leyton has gotten... and he is such a ladies man ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you don't know I'm a lurker, but I am! I don't even remember how I found your blog..Facebook? Beth? Aww, who cares how..I'm just glad I did! And honestly you may not even remember me. It's been a long time since we lived in Asheville. You weren't more than a baby yourself...well, ok, maybe a bit more than a baby. ANYWAY. I usually just lurk in secret, loving watching mr leyton grow and see you be a great mommy, and marveling at how your family has grown up!!! But I had to ask if that is Kasey Hendricks??? When I read her name, just the Kasey part, I thought NO...Can't be!!! But I guess it could. I am seriously getting old.... deedee barfield (i'm steve's wife. he was youth pastor at BBC YEARS ago! let's see, it was dec of 95 when we came so..almost 15 years ago??? good heavens!!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...