Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dollywood

I'm not sure if Dollywood should be the title of the post. All the pictures I am posting are from Dollywood, but eating at The Apple Barn was waaaaaaay better than the 5 hours spent in Dollywood. I have no pictures. There was no time for pictures. Only time for eating...eating entirely too much. But, it was well (WELL) worth it.

On to Dollywood. Weather was overcast and perfect! Leyton hung out with his Juju while the rest of the family rode ALL of the rides.

He was such a good boy the whole day. He rode on his papa's shoulders, which he loves.


Even rode a horse on the Carousel. He laughed and made all kinds of noises while going around and around. Besides trying to eat the germ infested pole in front of him, he did great.


Even got his pictures taken in with the chickies.


I know you aren't going to believe this, BUT Leyton had an explosion. 5 minutes after we got there. He started off in this outfit...

I'm not sure if the picture does it justice. He has poop on his FACE, hand (which he was trying to put in his mouth), legs, belly, and all over us. He basically had a bath in the public bathroom. I can't imagine there were any germs in there. GAG.

Besides the poop (which we are all used to by now), we had a fun time. My boy slept the whole ride there AND the whole ride back. We are headed back to Pigeon Forge this weekend for more fun with friends. Enjoying the last bit of my week off. Back to nannying next week, then school starts back in a couple weeks. SIGH.

Photobucket Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gah i LOVE applewood, it's my most favorite place ever to eat at! We have been known to drive there just to eat and then come back... lol. I'm not sure which i like more... the apple julep, fritters & apple butter or the vegetable soup.... i love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...