Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Momma's Boy

Let me start off by saying that Leyton is around me every second, of everyday. We don't go far from each other. He is a momma's boy, through and through. If you don't believe me, ask the ladies in the nursery at church. This is the second week Leyton has been kicked out. Well, not really kicked out but...dismissed early. Very early. It goes something like this...I drop him off and he smiles at everyone while I tell them about his bottle (that he won't take), and I go into service while he jumps around in the saucer and talks to everyone. About 15 minutes into it, he's had enough. No one looks like the momma. And, the tears begin. The BIGGEST tears one could every muster up. The loudest screams any little lungs could possible get out. I get the text that says 'you might want to come check on your spoiled rotten son.' As soon as I get him from whoever is holding him, he is silent. Smiling, in fact. Sooooo, we will continue to try. Here is a picture of my boy after church.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. The first time we put Kinley in the nursery at Biltmore, the same thing happened! Everybody in the nursery tried to calm her but she wouldn't let up. Laura Parker ended up taking her and even she couldn't make her happy! It was pitiful. Lynne ended up paging me out of service and as soon as I got Kinley, she calmed down and fell asleep! Little stinkers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Ashley he is the cutest thing EVER!! Sounds like he has you wrapped around his little finger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable...and getting so big!! I'm surprised Christie didn't say it, but remember the lyrics...."It won't be like this for long"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nurseries were always bad combos for my girls too...one of the main reasons we didn't go to church regularly.

    The picture at the top looks like he's saying "HAHA, I got my momma!!" So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HE IS A SPOILED BABY BOY WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE!!! HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WANT TO SEE HIM IN PERSON!!! TELL YOUR FAMILY I SAID HEY AND I MISS THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...