Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Car Seat

When your child is having to do this....


it's past time for a new car seat.
I have a hard time accepting the fact that he IS, and will continue to get bigger. I guess I thought by keeping him in the infant car seat, he would stay an infant. Cleary, I was wrong. I'm still ingoring that fact, though. So, here is my INFANT'S new car seat...

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That is a difficult milestone...but he'll be SO much happier in his new comfy ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much happier & safer...I hated the infant carrier & couldn't wait to move Riley out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know how you like this one. We're almost ready for another car seat, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe he's resting his little head on his hand like that! Too much cuteness! The only thing I missed about our infant seat was that I could no longer just take the carrier in the store and plop her in the back of the cart or keep her in the seat in a restaurant. However, I never missed how heavy that durn thing was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely precious! the big boy car seat was a sad, sad day for me too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He has got to be the most precious little boy I have ever seen! His hand propping his head up..omg!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...