Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Cat In The Hat

"The sun did not shine.
It was too wet to play.
So we sat in the house
All that cold stormy, cold stormy, wet day."

This is what a bored five year old's imagination can do...


Apparently Thing 1 was a little hungry.



Dr. Seuss day was short lived due to Thing 2 trying to beat up The Cat, and Thing 1 spitting up paper. Maybe if the person in charge wasn't so busy taking pictures, there would have been some order to this madness. Oh well.

After Miss Cat in the Hat and Thing 2 were in bed for the night, I rocked my little Thing 1. Rocked, and rocked, and rocked. The house was silent, and my baby slept. Snuggled right into the side of my neck and I could feel every breath. For each of those breaths, I am so very thankful. Oh, I love my Thing 1.



::Wardrobe for all three characters was put together by "The Cat"
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes...that is SO Kate...and that hat on Ley's head is cracking me up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best blog ever. just FYI- I always look so forward to your blogs... :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...