Saturday, July 3, 2010

Beach: Day 2

I think I've got a fish on my hands.

My boy loves the pool...or anything that he can splash in. He would have stayed in the water all day long if his mama would have let him. There is a certain point where you start pruning though. Trust me, we were almost to that point. Splashing kids and water in his eyes didn't phase him one bit.


Bo loves carrying Leyton around. He says, "everyone thinks he's cute and I say thank you."
Had to add this picture of Bo. The wind and waves were crazy and he was having a hard time keeping his suit on in the water.







This is what a day in the sun will do to you. POOPED.

Went to dinner at a yummy resturant on the river. We had a wait so why not take some pictures??


I LOVE this picture of him and Anna.


He looks right in your eyes when you give him Eskimo kisses.


After dinner we attempted making it to Bay Point on our bikes for the Sunset. As you can tell....it didn't happen. But, of course I snapped pictures in the DARK anyway.



Such a ham.




This was taken right after Anna almost did a front flip over her handle bars.

This is how Leybo rode a bike...and LOVED it, until it got dark and he couldn't see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...