Sunday, July 18, 2010

A "Whatever" Day

Today was a "whatever" kind of day. That means, you do whatever makes you happy. Oh, we were happy alright.
Photobucket
We laid in the bed most of the morning and read books. The sun was shining and the pool sounded like a great idea. We ate whatever for lunch then filled up the pool.
Photobucket
Clouds rolled in and we kept on swimming. Whatever, right? Some of us swam in princess pajama shorts....which turned into see through pajama shorts immediately after hitting the water. Others just wore their birthday suit. Just whatever you want.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Naps were optional, as much as I would have loved one. However, Nutella by the spoonful was not optional, it was a must.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just a day to kick back and relax...
Photobucket
even for the princess.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love, love the pics and I LOVE Nutella, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like my kinda day! love the pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondering how I missed this post! Love these days :) Would love a copy of that pic of my boy with Tiyah and Leybo - for some reason, seeing those three together fills my heart with so much joy I feel it might burst :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...