Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome!

After reading other people's blogs and being totally captivated, I've decided that I'll save myself a few cell phone minutes and picture messages and create one of my own. So, here we go. I am determined to keep it updated.

My sweet boy is almost 6 weeks! Wasn't I just in labor yesterday? Sure seems like it! (not that I want to feel that 36 hours of labor again!) Time truly does fly and I so wish that I could push pause for a while. I know that I am going to be one of those moms that say "I love this stage" to every single stage of his life. Every stage of life brings new milestones, and how sweet it is to watch them happen!

This past weekend I decided to take Leyton to his first baseball game. Weather was beautiful on Friday and Casey was playing at Brevard. However, Leyton had different plans. I got him all dressed in his little baseball outfit...




Cute, right?? Well, here is the not so cute part. Leyton decided to blow his diaper up after we left the house. The butt of this outfit was no longer white. Hey, it happens...he is a boy and likes to make his manhood known sometimes. Mom tells me that will happen everytime I get him dressed nice for something. I'm not doubting that. Soooooo, our baseball excursion ended shortly after it started :) We might try again this weekend.

We have officially bought every brand, size, and color of paci, in hopes that Leyton would take one. He has one kind that he can suck on a little bit but then he spits it out and wakes up. Poor thing HAS to be sucking on something to fall asleep! When he was born he came out sucking on his hand, but he just can't seem to get his thumb in his mouth. For now, we will just keep going back and forth.





Alright, Ley is waking up. That's it for now!

4 comments:

  1. ashley - you will never regret blogging! it helps you remember so much and share more with everyone than you ever could otherwise! you can even publish it in book form!! leyton is just precious!! can't wait to spend some time with you both!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe- this is so cute! I look forward to checking in here to see how Leyton is growing up and how you are growing as a Mommie!! Enjoy the Ride, there will be plenty of Ups.. And Downs,.... but it is All worth it- & you are friends on a very personal level w/ The Controller, & so remember~ He will not give you more than you can handle!! ;o}~
    {~Luv, Hayley}

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashley~ GREAT JOB!! I love your layout too. Very nice! I'm proud to be a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love love this!! :) I'll be checking daily... if only to look at the same pics over and over and over...;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...