On to more important things...today was a beautiful day! Kasey was my sweet babysitter today while I went to the doctor. I think Leyton was a little excited about someone new spoiling him so he decided not to sleep...like from noon-7:30 this evening. Yea, you read that right. He was awake for seven and half hours straight. He just wasn't interested, but maybe that means he'll sleep good tonight. I won't hold my breath on that. Something about night time makes Ley think he needs to eat every hour.
We soaked up the sun on a walk through the neighborhood, which Leyton LOVED!

I think I better find him some sunglasses before the beach in a couple weeks :)
I just LOVE mornings with my buddy. He has just starting making noises while he is awake. I'll find him just laughing at himself when I'm not in the room talking to him. So stinkin' cute. I can't get enough of his smiles, especially when he's looking right at me. I just love my boy.

Here is Ley smiling at his Juju this morning.
Awe, that is the most adorable smile! I can't wait to meet him, he is already soo much bigger looking than his newborn pics-yikes!
ReplyDelete~Hayley
His facial expressions are almost as good as mine;) I like this thing by the way...you made it really cute and I think it is a good idea to remember everything!
ReplyDelete-Betty