Trying to find that thumb.
That warm water is making him sleepy.
...and he fell asleep. I mean, I was hoping he would start liking his baths. I had no idea he would like them this much! Another thing he loves is his tiny feet being massaged with oil. When he gets out of the bath I wrap him up in my robe and rub those sweet feet. He kicks them right up for me.
I could eat him up!
I had Kate this afternoon so we decided to go to the park. Remember the explosion Ley had last Saturday on the way to the baseball game? Well times that by 10. There must be something about Saturdays that make his poop come OUT of his diaper. So we changed his diaper in the front seat of the car. Kate was utterly disgusted by this explosion and looked at Leyton only to say, "Well, at least I have been a good girl today." My bad boy wore it for the rest of the day. Poor dude. Poops stains are a little embarrassing.
I was able to test out the Moby today and l-o-v-e-d it!!! I think my boy did too. He laid that sweet head back and soaked up the sun. I'm so glad he liked it because I can hold him now and still have TWO HANDS!!! whoo hoo.
I can't wait to go to bed tonight! I have been too busy for naps the past few days and 5 hours nights aren't gettin' it done :) This is what I'm looking at right now...
Leybo loves his Anna! I love his Anna, too :)
Bo is telling me to "swallow" him right now. In other words... swaddle. We're off to bed!
Awww I should be THERE right now!! :(
ReplyDeleteAshley, you are really good with this blogging thing. I love that you started it so now we can all keep up with his many stages of life. He is a handsome little thing!
ReplyDeleteThat foot massage thing is great right now, but one day his wife is going to hate you. :)
ReplyDelete