Thursday, March 25, 2010

6 Weeks Old

We had our first successful bath! Not that it started out that way...but the ending was pleasant :) You see, we haven't really been giving him "real" baths. We've just sponge-bathed him until now. We tried a couple times and he was miserable. Last night we waited until his tummy was full and he was alert. Mom got him undressed on the bed and carried him to the bath. On the way there Leyton had a little accident all over his Juju. Scared her to death, which scared Leyton to death. A happy baby turned mad real fast..and there was poop everywhere. BUT after about 5 minutes in the water Ley decided it wasn't so bad.


Today we met Maggie and Stephanie for lunch at Brixx. Ley did some talking and smiling at Maggie. My boy is a flirt.



I watched Kate and Rob tonight. Rob loves "bay-bay" Leyton and already tries to talk and play with him. Kate played photo shoot with Ley tonight and some of her shots turned out cute so I'm posting them :) Kate Hanks Photography....



1 comment:

  1. Furthermore...I didn't know this song played on here:) Good choice! Oh and I am seriously upset that I don't have a single picture with Leybo...its just dead wrong

    ~Betty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...