Easter number two in Chattanooga. We were missing two family members this time though.
I really love this place.
Such a great city. So much to see and do.
Day one was the ZOO!
Leyton had a blast.
Even I had a blast, and I don't really like animals.
Gorillas are by far the best thing at the zoo. I could have watched them all day. I also could have listened to Leyton say that they were isgusting (disgusting) all day.
They were picking each others noses, scabs, ears.
It was pretty 'isgusting'.
And funny.
Tornado Alley at the IMAX theater. So good.
I only fell asleep 3 times.
Worst movie watcher ever.
But really, it was good.
Dinner at The Station House. So yummy.
Waiters and Waitresses sing while you eat.
Must go if you are in Chattanooga.
Oh, and the Pickle Barrel.
Fried pickles. That's all I'm gonna say.
While sitting at lunch, I was drawing on Leyton's coloring page and told him I was going to write his name. I started with L-E and he says, "Y-T-O-N." But, seriously, when did he learn how to spell his name by himself? Surrrrprise.
Late night rides on the bus around town to get coffee and cake.
Diaper changes on the public bench because...well...that's all you've got.
And a six mile run through downtown, jumping up and looking in every office window, just to give people something to laugh at during their workday.
Such a fun trip.
Probably a little too much fun at times.
I love making memories.
I love family.
I think we should have stayed a little longer.
Back home, back to work.
Bye Chatt.
Bye Chatt.
{Pics were taken with two different cameras, 5 photographers, and 3 phones. Please excuse awful blurriness and lighting. We got the memories captured}


























No comments:
Post a Comment