Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am a Terrible Blogger

but, with that said, I will post a few times this week because WE ARE AT THE BEACH...I have free time!! :)

I remember my first ultrasound, where the nurse kept saying, "Wow, that baby is seriously doing back flips in there." A solid 10 minutes of what looked like a
little peanut bouncing off the "walls". At that point, I did not know the sex of
the baby, however, I was fully convinced it was a boy.
No girl is that rambunctious.
And, I was right, it was a boy.
A boy that is still bouncing off walls.
He's not just all boy.
He is all boy and then some.
Like, 150% boy.

There is not a minute of the day that he SITS STILL. He is curious about everything and afraid of nothing. He hits his head 25 times by noon, everyday. Remember my post about him first learning to walk? He only walked for a short time. Running is a lot more fun. I feel like I should maybe start packing my bags for the ER now. We are going to spend a lot of time there over the next 18 years.
Let the fun begin.

Despite everything his head slams into daily, he is actually pretty smart. He is repeating everything we say. He can communicate almost everything he wants with a word or two. His favorite thing is still a ball (of any kind). If he's not an athlete, I don't know what he will be. He throws harder than I do.

That's it, short post to please everyone that has been asking for one :)
I'll post more in a day or two.

Our week at Edisto Island begins now...
(praying for no ER visits)



Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...