Edisto is the most relaxing place. There isn't even a stop light on the Island. Just a few restaurants, piggly wiggly, and a gas station. Say hello to peace and quiet.





I'm not sure why Leyton puts everything in his mouth, but he does. You might collect sea shells, but he uses them as a scoop to eat the sand. I mean, I know kids will try things...like sand. But honestly, what kid tries it and likes it enough to eat it by the spoonful?

Day one, he just took it all in. This is his first time at the beach, where he knows what is going on. He kicked back, ate the sand, and watched people playing in the water. By day two, he was everywhere.


Bike rides in the evening.
Sunsets at bay point.
Life is good at the beach.
Sunsets at bay point.
Life is good at the beach.







My family has been coming to this beach for 30 years now. It happens to be dad and mom's 30th wedding anniversary this week. Lots of memories have been made here. Seems like there is a funny story from every spot on the island.




If you were wondering, Leyton has busted his nose, lip, and head so far. All at different times. No ER though...for that, I am thankful.

These pictures are great, Ashley! Looks like a TON of fun. Enjoy :)
ReplyDeleteoh what fun! your pictures are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletewow these pics are so incredibly gorgeous
ReplyDeleteso stinkin' cute!!! looks like lots of fun is being had by everyone!!!!
ReplyDelete