Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June, Already??

June....already? I just can't keep up with time. It's been over a week since I've posted. Leyton requires lots of attention right now and he's growing out of 5 naps a day. It's rare I make it to a computer.

Leyton has become quite the little talker. He is full of himself in the mornings and talks, laughs, and squeals at everything. I'm convinced that is the best sound in the world.

aaaaaand still, we hate the car seat. More like loath the car seat. So I've been wondering, can babies get car sick? When Ley gets upset in his seat (every time) he always spits up a ton. I don't know if it's from getting so worked up with the sobbing, sweating, and ear piercing yells or that it actually makes him sick to ride. Whatever it is, it makes me sick to think about going somewhere. He has to have a bath every time he gets out of his seat because he's worked up such a sweat.

We spent Memorial Day weekend at the lake, of course. Leyton tried out of the pool again and liked it a little better, but still only his feet could touch the water. He floated on the raft with the big people for a while and loved that, though. Also hung out in his bath tub by the pool with warm water in it. Even got a bath outside by the pool one day. Why not knock it all out at once?


Napping in the hammock after a long day in the sun.


Our cousins, Mike, Angela, and Maya came to hang out at the pool on Sunday. Maya is in love with baby Leyton (then again, who isn't???) and wanted to hold him the whole time. Here are a few pics of them together...



Johnny Jump Up is now becoming a part of the rotation activities at the house! Even though it is still a little too big for him. Leyton has definitely got bored with the mat and swing. Sometimes he just gives the bored cry. Sorry dude, you have to get a little bigger for the saucer and walker. You're NOT too big for your britches. Or maybe you are since you're in 9 month clothes at 3 months. Let's not talk about it, though.




"Is he cool? Do you like him?" Those are Bo's famous words when anyone is holding Leyton. Even for me, his mom, three (almost four) months into his life. No, we don't like him at all. Can't ya tell???

3 comments:

  1. Haha- I still remember clear as yesterday Bo asking me that same guestion, "Do you like her?", when he first met Brooke when she was very little! Hehee! I can't wait to meet your son in two days, finally!!
    ~Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!! Bo is so weird! hahahaha I think he asked me that about Jaidyn too...what a crazy Bo!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could be car sickness. My Ashley hated the car, we went through the same drama. My grandmother lived 45 minutes away at the time and it was horrible going there. She still gets car sick and grumpy today when in the car. Sometimes the ear splitting screams are still heard :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...