Sunday, June 6, 2010

Amanda's Wedding Day


You're lookin' at a STUD.

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding. She was a beautiful bride to an awesome guy, Phillip. I think she cried from the moment she walked down the isle until she HAD to pull it together for pictures. So sweet.

Loved spending time with the family for the day.

Leyton did great, although he wasn't very cooperative with pictures. I only made it out with a couple of good ones. Sad about that. He also only pooped out of his pants once during the wedding. I won't mention the one he did in the car on the way to the wedding. I always feel bad for Leyton when he does explode because this is what the scene looks like...
He just dangles in the air until we make it to a bathroom.

Here are pictures of the day.











Fun day. Love my family.

1 comment:

  1. He is getting SO big...the photo of your family where Roy is holding him makes you realize it!

    I love where he's looking at Alaina (hope I spelled that right). So precious! You look amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...