Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slack Post

I feel like this week has been busy, but with nothing too important. It's kind of been a fun week! I don't have too much to say because I will be posting a 3 month (I know, I can't believe it either) on Tuesday. This may call for another birthday celebration. I'm just sayin'. Love my boy. Wish he would stop growing.
Cookout with friends last night. Here are some pictures...
Leyton carrying on a conversation with Jarrett.


Let's just say Kasey and I aren't the best grillers. We may have looked up instructions online for starting the grill. Food turned out great though :)



Taylor and Katie



Just practicing their diaper changing skills.




We have now had Tupleo Honey two days in a row for lunch. I don't mind one bit. In fact, I'm considering eating there tomorrow too. What can I say, that place is GOOD. Here is a pic of Katie and Patrica with the sleeping boy after lunch number one a Tupelo.






Here are just some random pictures I've taken (or Kristin) over the past few weeks.
He just loves those hands.


I think I'm slightly obsessed with taking pictures of my little buddy. Ok, I'm super obsessed.








Tomorrow is Mother's Day. I'm the luckiest mom in the world. My boy is my heart.

2 comments:

  1. love this ashley! i hope you have a WONDERFUL first mother's day with your sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious! hope you a wonderful mother's day. Lovely blog. :)

    nicole visiting from
    http://lettersfromcoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...