Monday, May 17, 2010

Days Go By

Ok, three months is officially my favorite. No, really! Leyton is learning how to play with his toys and grab onto things. His smiles and giggles are just precious. He is the happiest boy. We could talk all day in the same spot on the couch and he would be thrilled. The louder his squeals and laughs the better. He can turn heads in stores and resturants he gets so loud with excitement. His feet and arms go 90 miles a minute at all times. It looks like he is always trying to run somewhere. We've got BIG days ahead with the johnny jump up and saucer.


Leyton is starting to go longer without having to eat (during the day, that is). He's still up every 2-3 hours at night until about 5.....then it's every hour. He has to sleep right by my side. Again, I will say....spoiled rotten. Check out how long my boy's hair is in the back...mullet style. Bless it.
I can't wait to go back for another check-up at the doctor. I feel like he has gained 5 lbs since the last visit and grew a foot. I am really starting to notice how quickly he is changing. I love it and hate it all at the same time. He's not my "newborn baby" anymore. He is still lookin' for that thumb. His fist will only fit in his mouth for so much longer...

Here are some pictures of LeyBo's biggest fans, Seth and Selah. LOVE them.


Getting a little cuddle time in before leaving for school...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...