Well, I just pulled an all nighter. Not by my choice, but rather by Leyton's. I literally slept from 5:30-6:15 this morning and thats it! I tell no lies. One day he will realize how much better I am at playing and talking at 3pm vs. 3am. Needless to say, I took one of those 30 minute showers where you just stand with your face under the water. Let's be real, that only makes you want to fall asleep standing up. In no way does that help you wake up. So here I type...half asleep. But still smiling :)
Leyton is feeling much better. He still has a little bit of a cough but nothing like it was. Praise. I like it better when my child is breathing. He has been sleeping in his bouncy seat at night. Don'y call DSS...he breathes better in there. I will be glad to put hm back in the bed though. Now that he isn't glued to my hip, he is back to his "centers" during the day. LeyBo LOVES his Papa these days. He talks and laughs at him like no one else is in the room. Of course, Papa is thrilled by this.
I'm running a breast cancer 5k on Saturday. Leyton has a pink onesie that Kristin has designed. We'll see how he holds out in the jogger. With all the talk of "tatas" at the race, I'm sure he will be hungry as soon as they say GO. He has a way of getting hungry at all the wrong times. I will have LOTS of pictures after the race. However, you may or may not be seeing them. The chances of me finishing this measly 5k alive are very slim. I've ran like 3 times in the past 9 months. We'll see how it goes. This is a post race picture from last years 5k.
Maybe I could talk Bo into carrying me like this the whole way this year???
Ok, I've entered my boy in a contest. VOTE, VOTE, VOTE please :)
http://modelsearch.parenting.com/contests/showentry/239286

No comments:
Post a Comment