Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Have Learned...

that...
boys get dirtier than girls.
boys smell worse than girls.
boys are strong.
very strong.
boys are a lot more violent than girls when throwing a fit.
boys, at a year and a half, eat more than a grown woman.
boys never stop.
ever.
I love the energy.
I love the dirt.
I love this strong-willed child.


With that said, we've started throwing fits. Is it really twos that are terrible? I'm not convinced. I'm gonna say it's terrible ones and if you don't break them, it carries to twos.
If it carries into two...you're screwed.
I say that, and I'll probably have a blog post titled "terrible twos" by next spring.

Not sure who hates life more during a fit, him or me? He cries. I want to cry. He bangs his head on the floor. I want to bang my head on the floor. He yells momma. I yell help me, Lord.
It's FUN.
But, he's cute. Really cute :)

most of all, I have learned that...
boys love their mommas.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! We're right there with you and the fits! Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is cuteness. My first never really threw fits, but he was SO active. My second was so quiet but threw fits from a year and a half all the way to 3 years old. My youngest is almost 3 and has just started with fits, we will see how long they go. The one thing I know is that they do eventually grow out of them and, if you haven't already, you should get photos while they are fitting because some day you will think the fits were adorable. Love the ADORABLE photos in this post, momma loves her boy! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...