The title of this post sums up why there hasn't been too many posts lately.
So much to do. And, so much to keep Leyton out of.
He is everywhere, and into everything, at all times. There is never one dull moment.
If he isn't falling on his head, he's eating a rock, or climbing up stairs, orwalking falling down stairs, or going through drawers, or drinking out of the dogs bowl, or....you get the picture.
Somewhere in my day I'm supposed to be working, student teaching, and doing school work. oh, and feeding, bathing, and playing with my boy.
KEEP.HEAD.ABOVE.WATER.
So much to do. And, so much to keep Leyton out of.
He is everywhere, and into everything, at all times. There is never one dull moment.
If he isn't falling on his head, he's eating a rock, or climbing up stairs, or
Somewhere in my day I'm supposed to be working, student teaching, and doing school work. oh, and feeding, bathing, and playing with my boy.
KEEP.HEAD.ABOVE.WATER.

So, here is an update on Leyton:
He is saying new words left and right. His new word is boobies. Although I'm positive he has no clue what he is saying, HE SAYS IT. And, at all the wrong times.
He knows names pretty well, including Ashley, and he calls me that a good bit. He says momma 1039438484 times a day, and only about 3 of those are directed towards me. He might be slightly confused, so what?
His favorite things to eat are eggs, blueberries, and dog food (yes, still).
He is OBSESSED with balls. He wakes up saying ball, and goes to bed saying ball. If it's round, it's a ball. If it's a ball, he's happy.
He is working through 7, I repeat, S.E.V.E.N new teeth coming in. Add that to the seven he already has. Remember this chainsaw post? Imagine what I'm workin' with now.
He has started running, or maybe I should call it a fast walk. I don't think he bends his legs enough for it to be considered a run.
He is saying new words left and right. His new word is boobies. Although I'm positive he has no clue what he is saying, HE SAYS IT. And, at all the wrong times.
He knows names pretty well, including Ashley, and he calls me that a good bit. He says momma 1039438484 times a day, and only about 3 of those are directed towards me. He might be slightly confused, so what?
His favorite things to eat are eggs, blueberries, and dog food (yes, still).
He is OBSESSED with balls. He wakes up saying ball, and goes to bed saying ball. If it's round, it's a ball. If it's a ball, he's happy.
He is working through 7, I repeat, S.E.V.E.N new teeth coming in. Add that to the seven he already has. Remember this chainsaw post? Imagine what I'm workin' with now.
He has started running, or maybe I should call it a fast walk. I don't think he bends his legs enough for it to be considered a run.



He's a happy boy, who desperately needs a haircut.
I'll work on that.
I'll work on that.
Along with updating this blog a little more frequently.

You are such an amazing mom! Love reading your blog!
ReplyDeleteit's so true, boys are so incredibly busy! from the looks of it, you're doing a great job:) he's one happy and cute baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI completely understand about being so busy. Its hard to keep up sometimes. No worries, you just put your family first. We get it.
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so cute. He is truly such a doll baby. I'm so glad he's doing good and getting to be such a big boy :)
Leyton is getting SO big! :) Loved the pics! Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete