Today I will enjoy the small things.
I said that last night as I went to bed. Leyton woke up shortly after midnight, screaming and crying. Pooped all over both of us, twice. And, I just want you to know, I enjoyed every minute of it. There was nothing I would have rather been doing at 1am. That was a lie.
Since 1am, we have been through 4 changes of clothes.
Taken two baths.
Attempted to eat two ladybugs, one earring, and 484059 wipes.
Since 1am, we have been through 4 changes of clothes.
Taken two baths.
Attempted to eat two ladybugs, one earring, and 484059 wipes.

I wouldn't trade this life for anything. The dark eyes looking up and saying "mama" make EVERYTHING worth while.
sThis verse has been on repeat in my head...
"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10




I'm blessed. I'll say it 10000 more times on this blog. I never want to lose sight of that.
I love the people in my life.
I love the laughter that comes with being around those you love.
I love to LOVE.

As my boys first year of life is wrapping up, I'm reminded of the love that floods my heart, daily.

Not only will I soak up all the small things of today, but everyday.
I don't want to miss a beat, big or small.
BE STILL, MY SOUL.





I'm blessed. I'll say it 10000 more times on this blog. I never want to lose sight of that.
I love the people in my life.I love the laughter that comes with being around those you love.
I love to LOVE.

As my boys first year of life is wrapping up, I'm reminded of the love that floods my heart, daily.

Not only will I soak up all the small things of today, but everyday.
I don't want to miss a beat, big or small.
BE STILL, MY SOUL.


I needed to hear this today, thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove your sweet pictures Ashley! You always have the most beautiful candid shots :).
ReplyDeleteYou are getting really good at this photography thing! :)
ReplyDelete