Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Leyton's Christmas List

Dear Santa,
Considering I've only been in this world for 10 months now, I've been pretty good. Keep in mind that I'm a boy, we are monsters by nature.
Bring on the coal if you MUST, I can always just eat it. I'm not really in to the whole "toy" thing.
I think I'm too big for those things. So how about...







I understand if I don't get everything on here, but PLEASE make sure you bring me the last thing on the list. It's my favorite right now, and my mom won't let me eat play with ours.
And, don't forget to wrap everything, I love to eat the paper.

your favorite boy,

Leyton

3 comments:

  1. PRICELESS!!!!!!!! you are so funny!! and he is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... you are SO funny! Maybe I should start paying you to write my blog posts... I completely dread it these days :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, too funny! Santa, if you're reading...can you please bring all of these things to my little one, too?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...