Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9 Months

It isn't until someone else is holding Leyton that I realize just how big he is.
He's HUGE.
I promise just yesterday he learned how to crawl. It's crazy. He had his 9 month check up today. 9.m.o.n.t.h.s.
That's 3 months too close to 12 months.
I'm not liking it.

So I tried to get some 9 month pictures of Leyton. It may or may not have went like I hoped. Here is the first and only picture I got with his 9 month shirt on, and clean...


I turned my back for 2 seconds and there was something that looked like blood dripping out of his mouth. M&M's. Christmas M&M's. Rob hadn't shared one toy all day but you better believe he shared the M&M's. I couldn't help but laugh. Rob was proud :)



Notice the mess on his shirt. And, yes, he is eating the plant. So what? At least it's not dog food.

Happy 9 months sweet boy. Maybe by 19 months your mean momma will let you finish eating the M&M's, instead of taking them just as you were getting to the good part.



I love you, handsome!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. He is such a handsome little man! Don't feel bad, it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get good pics of Jackson these days. In just 8 short weeks I'll have a 1 year old....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute!!! i love his smile! and his 9 month sticker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog & your little man & you & YES! I leave your blog up when I am finished reading just for the music! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world do they grow so fast? My Wyndham turned 10 months this week and that is just crazy!! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love him. He IS handsome! Can't believe he's already 9 months old...time, our biggest enemy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...